Summer 2018 Terms & Prices
Terms & Prices
Comforts of Home offers two housing options to AUP summer students:
- Shared rooms (with a roommate) in a shared apartment
- Single rooms in a shared apartment
- Studio apartments in our residence located in the 16th arrondissement. Each single occupancy studio in this 7-floor elevator building includes an en suite bathroom and kitchenette
Housing dates and prices for AUP Summer 2018 are:
Prices include: high-speed wireless internet, utilities allowance, government fees and mandatory renters' insurance; all spaces require a Refundable Security Deposit.
- Approximately 15 sqm / bed in a Shared Apartment
- Between 2-8 students per apartment (most have 4-5)
- One bathroom for every 4-5 students
- Approximately 30 minutes (or less) from campus by mass transit
- Fully-outfitted kitchens, including dishes and basic appliances
- English-speaking, on-call maintenance service is provided
- No guarantor required!
In order to best guarantee accommodation of housing options and special requests such as roommate requests, students are encouraged to finalize booking by April 1. After April 1, housing requests will be considered on a first come, first served basis. Reservations are not guaranteed until payment has been made in full. Each resident must also pay a One-time Billing Administration Fee of 50€ and a refundable security deposit prior to check-in. The security deposit amount depends on length of stay:
- 300€ for stays of up to one month
- 600€ for stays of over one month
Please click here to find our full cancellation and refund policy.
* Prices are based on the course dates. Extra charges apply for staying beyond check-out, when possible. Payments are made in euros.
For general information about our properties and the Comforts of Paris experience, please visit our FAQ section. If you have questions that are still unanswered, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.